Friday, August 31, 2018

Labor Day 1934

Dear Friends,
I know it's been awhile, but it was time for a little break. I've been thinking about what else I have to share with you. I thought since it is Labor Day weekend I would share a story from 1934 from "The Minnesota Union Advocate: The Peoples Voice".
I had to scan it in two parts, enjoy:


 I wonder how this story would be received today?

And here is a random picture:

No idea where this was taken.
I thought with all the problems with too much rain I would show some water from a time gone by.

Well, that's all I will show you this time.
I've got a number of other things I will show you from time to time.
No time schedule this time so you never know when I will post something new
 You can still drop by from time to time to see more Fading History.
Till then.
Your friend,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment