Monday, August 13, 2018

Mr. & Mrs. Howard Johnson Oct. 26, 1935

Dear Friends,
Now that the letters are done I thought it was time to show you Grandma and Grandpa together.

This is how I remember them.
I asked if anyone had a picture from when they got married but so far none to show. But I do have something from their 40th Anniversary:

I think I remember this party. But I don't remember anything else but being there.
I might be able to get Grandma's journals that my older sister has. So if I ever get them I will share them with you.

Since this post is about  weddings I thought I would share story about a special song:


When you read this, read the first half of the first one then go down to the longer one before going back to the second half of the first one. No idea what year this story was published.
I found this story in an old Swedish cookbook, which is from 1908.
I will share things from this book from time to time.


I think the cover translates to: "The woman and the home's new Cookbook"

I will from time to time share something from this book.

Well, I know I'm a day a head of my usual post but I've decided to post at random times.
You just never know when a new post will appear. You will just have to drop by from time to time to so some more Fading History.
Till next time.
Your friend,Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment