Friday, March 9, 2018

Christmas Cards, 1932

Dear Friends,
Well I hope you had a very week. Mine was uneventful. I do have to work on Saturday. That does not make me very happy. I just hope it will start easing up soon. I feel so much better when I can get two days off in a row. I know I sound like a whiner.
Anyway, I decided to show you 8 Christmas cards from 1932. I hope you enjoy them:

 (written on the back)  Merry Xmas to you Gladys  Post mark Dec. 24, 1932 Chicago, Ill
 Post mark: Dec. 21, 1932 Ogema, Wis
 Post mark Dec. 21, 1932 Chicago, Ill.
 Post mar: Dec. 22, 1932 Ogema, Wis.
 Post mark: Dec. 22, 1932 Chicago, Ill
 Post mark: Dec. 21, 1932 Saint Paul Minn.
 Post mark: Dec. 22, 1932 Ogema, Wis.
(written on the back) From Helen Balusik, Post mark: Dec. 20, 1932 Evanston, Ill.

I hope you will enjoy all of these cards. They are all like postcards but all were all in envelopes.

Well, I think that is all I'm going to share with you today.
I know I should share more but I am running low on scrap book pictures and jokes.
I promise the next one will have both of those plus a letter.
I'm also looking for other things to share.
You just have to keep dropping in from time to time. You never know what could show up that is Fading History.
So till next time.
Your friend,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment