Friday, October 2, 2015

Mary Kauer: Sept. 1, 1926 Rib Lake, Wis

Hello Friends,
The weekend is finally here. Yeah! My week was uneventful. The weekend is still up for grabs.
Here is the next letter from Mary. It's just a short note, a page and a half long.


For those who find it hard to read here is what it says:

Hello Howard:-
  Just a few lines
to let you know I'm
still alive and hope
your the same.
 Say, we have ser-
vices here tomorrow
nite for all and I thot
maybe you'd like to go
It starts at 7.30

Sat. nite is for the
young men only and
Friday for the young
ladies.
If you can't come (tomorrow the 2nd)
call up and I won't
wait.
Thursday at 7.30
        Mary

Like I said just short note. I wonder if he went to service with her or not.

Since it is a short letter I decided to share a few jokes from the joke book.




And here are a few random pictures for you to look at.

No idea who these two are or when it was taken.

Another one where I don't know who they are or when it was taken.

This is someone named Donna from the class of 1956. Someones classmate.

Well that's all I have for you today. I hope you have a safe and happy weekend.
Till next time,
Your friend,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment